Customer Service Coordinator
Training and Experience: 3 years minimum work experience in manufacturing industry; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of ERP systems and inventory management systems; customer service experience preferred; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected and encouraged
Licenses Required: N/A
Position Summary: The Customer Service Coordinator establishes rapport and product confidence with customers, and maintains and enhances customer relations by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems, schedules, and procedures. Must be able to assist in the planning and scheduling of production operations to meet customer needs. Responsible for entering new orders and change orders into ERP system
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Communicates with customers and/or delegates as to what is being made and when it will be ready.
· Works daily with Production Supervisors and Managers optimal efficiency to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
· Assists the Master Scheduler in the development of production and material schedules that support strategies for Marketing, Sales, inventory levels and capacity utilization; ensures customer service focus from all operations and employees.
· Enters all orders into ERP system.
· Provides order acknowledgements to customers when required.
· Authorized to expedite production per customer request.
· Works with Division Directors to establish expedite fees in order to meet customer and MTI requirements and coordinates expedite information with customers and MTI personnel.
· Assists with communication flow and coordination between all resources committed to each product (includes vendors).
· Evaluates production procedures, and where applicable, schedules meetings for pre-production planning.