Assists in training new operators, and coaching existing operators. Perform daily checks and/or audits to verify process compliance, product quality, and operational safety. Helps troubleshoot processes and oversee preventative maintenance schedules.
Training and Experience Requirements
5 years minimum work experience in related field. Experience as Lead and/or Trainer, ability to read and interpret work orders and blueprints. MRP experience
Specific Job Functions
· Ensure operators understand and adhere to established production processes.
· Ensure operators are performing job duties safely, and are maintaining a clean work area.
· Assist operators troubleshoot, and solve quality and productivity difficulties.
· Review production schedules and work orders with Division Coordinators and/or Supervisor, and assigns duties to workers according to job priorities.
· Interpret specifications, blueprints, and work orders to employees, and assign operator duties.
· Responsible for training employees to perform production tasks.
· Manufacture product as necessary.
· Embrace manufacturing process improvement methods, (i.e., 5S, Lean, etc.)
· Maintain complete understanding of process control.
· Identify product defects, and direct operators to adjust machines to eliminate flaws and improve quality.
· Insures operators are recording process data.
· Verifies that Lot control is maintained, and that adequate supply of consumables are on hand, and properly labeled.