Quality Manager Summary
Manages and coordinates all activities for workers engaged in quality functions. Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards for the organization.
Training and Experience Requirements
Background/experience in Quality/Manufacturing processes. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, including ISO/AS9100 Quality Systems, supervision of personnel, and process implementation. The ability to manage multiple priorities while performing daily tasks. Computer literate - proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Business degree or occupational certification in disciplines related to production/manufacturing or quality.
Specific Job Functions
· Ensures that all quality records and documentation are maintained.
· Provides for and prepares organization for any and all audits required to maintain quality certifications.
· Directs Quality decisions concerning product processes.
· Uses product specifications and release dates to determine the costs of quality and resource needs.
· Coordinates the quality aspects of the product.
· Responsible for communication flow and the coordination between all resources (includes all suppliers/vendors).
· Monitor product delivery to ensure customer expectations are met.
· Ensures contract review and flow down requirements are met.
· Must be a good communicator, negotiator – excellent people skills.
· Contact person for customer quality issues.