Senior Programmer Summary
Create technical drawings, blueprints, and plans that are used to produce a variety of products.
Training and Experience Requirements
5 years minimum experience with CAD/CAM in the manufacturing industry. Proficient in the use of Solid Works, MasterCam, and G code.
Specific Job Functions
· Able to produce blueprints from solid models.
· Produce blueprints for various tooling/fixtures to support production floor.
· Layout views to provide locations, pick-up points for machine operators.
· Design molds and create blueprints for manufacturing.
· Create programs from geometry files to run lathes and mills.
· Provide professional layouts of blueprints, geometry, etc.
· Able to update and organize files to current revision levels.
· Able to work with all departments and provide required supporting documents.
· Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
Experienced CNC Programmer with a minimum of 5 years manufacturing knowledge for machining small to large precision parts. This position consists of full time employment. Candidates must have a broad manufacturing/machining knowledge and the ability to establish manufacturing methods for precision machined parts. Must demonstrate a professional and positive attitude, as well as a passion for continuous improvement.
Must have the ability to create and optimize CNC programs using CAM software. This position requires that the CNC Programmer be experienced with Live Tool, CNC lathe, and 5 axis CNC Milling Machines, with hands-on experience towards machining techniques and fundamentals. The CNC Programmer must possess the ability to exercise time management skills and demonstrate the ability to coordinate multiple projects. Support the setup and running of CNC programs within the machining area. Mazak familiarity a plus.