Create technical drawings, blueprints, and plans that are used to produce a variety of products.
Training and Experience Requirements
3 years minimum experience with CAD/CAM in the manufacturing industry. Knowledge of Solid Works and MasterCam.
Specific Job Functions
· Able to produce blueprints from solid models.
· Produce blueprints for various tooling/fixtures to support production floor.
· Layout views to provide locations, pick-up points for machine operators.
· Design molds for Rubber department and create blueprints for manufacturing.
· Create programs from geometry files to run Wire, lathes and mills.
· Provide professional layouts of blueprints, geometry, M.O.T’s etc.
· Able to update and organize files to current revision levels.
· Able to work with all departments and provide required supporting documents.