Shipping & Receiving Summary
Promptly and efficiently ships and receives various items that flow through Micro‑Tronics, Inc. As a back-up, drives truck with capacity under 3 tons to transport materials (in liquid or packaged form) and personnel to and from specified destinations.
Training and Experience Requirements
MTI will Train
Valid State Drivers License
Specific Job Functions
· Packs all out‑going shipments for safe and secure passage.
· Verifies load and count against shipping papers.
· Signs for incoming parts. Checks for condition and correct quantity and performs the receiving transaction on computer.
· Deliver incoming parts to appropriate location.
· (May) Pick up and deliver parts to various customers by driving truck to destination, applying knowledge of driving regulations and roads in area.
· Prepares receipts for load picked up.
· Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions as needed.
· Loads and unloads truck and helps unload any deliveries to Micro‑Tronics, Inc.
· Operates and runs band saws and cut off saws as needed or requested by supervisors.
· Operates and maintains forklift for loading and unloading.
· Picks up around area and keeps area clean and uncluttered.
Performs other tasks within department as directed by supervisor